Saturday, June 02, 2012

Goodbye England

Tonight I leave the UK, for my first foreign holiday in over 20 years. And, I've 'accidentally on purpose' timed my emigration so I can avoid the Jubilee as much as possible!

Earlier, while the train to Hull passed through Doncaster, I heard Sine FM on 102.6. RDS was 'Sine FM', RDS info was 'Sine FM 102.6 Doncaster's Community Radio Station - Enjoy!'

Right now I'm on the P&O ferry from Hull to Rotterdam, from where I will travel by coach to Amsterdam. But for now I'm still in the Humber estuary, where the following stations are receivable:

 94.9  BBC Radio Lincoln
 95.9  BBC Radio Humberside
 96.4  Compass FM (RDS = 'Compass')
 96.9  Viking FM
 99.8  KCBC
102.2 Lincs FM
103.4 Hallam FM
105.1 Capital FM
105.8 Capital FM
106.2 Real Radio
106.6 Smooth Radio
107.1 Trax FM

and others which are unconfirmed, due to weak signal and/or bleedover from adjacent stations.

I'll try again later, when we're on the North Sea proper. But for now, I'll have a few drinks, chill out and enjoy the on-ship entertainment.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Karl Page said...

Nearly forgot ... the radio I'm using (and will be during my visit to Holland) is a Roberts EcoLogic portable FM/DAB radio

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home